05 December 2013

Favourite Christmas Memory

As previously mentioned in one of my earlier post, my favourite part of the holidays is spending time with my family.  I love having this family time as we never really get to experience having the entire family in one location.  We usually get together during the year for the weddings or parties here and there, but it's never the same like when it is Christmas.

Continuing on with my Christmas themed blog post until Christmas Day, today I decided to talk about a favourite Christmas memory.

It is really hard to think of just a FAVOURITE Christmas memory. But if I had to choose, it would definitely have to be a Christmas spent with these guys: my cousins.
From left to right: Ashley, Reedan, Neisha, and yours truly, Vanessa!
Growing up, these two (plus their brother who is not in the picture), were really the only first cousins I grew up with.  I love these guys, and honestly they are just my favourite cousins.  Like we grew up in diapers together, and I see Neisha as my sister.  Just amazing people and we stuck together through the thick and thin when problems emerged just a few years ago… but that's another story for another time.

Anyways, one Christmas, my dad invited their family to come with us to a Christmas party that my dad's working place was hosting.  They came with us, and I don't remember exactly what we did, or how much fun we were having, but all I remember was being excited to go on the bouncy castles with them.  IT was extremely fun, something we probably wouldn't really do today, but these are memories I cherish with my family.

Here are some pictures, enjoy.

P.S, you'll notice some of these don't really relate back to Christmas… not sure about the connection either!






We were too cute when we were younger! You gotta love how I was rocking the pigtails back then!

What's your favourite Christmas memory? If you wrote a post about it, leave your website name in my comments and I'll check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment