29 July 2016

Currently in July


READING... Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
PLAYING... with Miss. Penelope
WATCHING... Stranger Things on netflix
TRYING... to find the will to leave the house to run errand
COOKING... homemade macroni and cheese
EATING... oatmeal 
DRINKING... water
CALLING... Penelope to come back to me 
TEXTING...  the "Cousins" group
TWEETING... nothing... as usual...
GOING... to the grocery store 
LOVING... today's weather!
HATING... this pain I seem to have in my chest
DISCOVERING... I need to clean up... a lot around here... 
THINKING... about what I'm doing tonight
FEELING... tired
HOPING (for)... this headache to go away
LISTENING (to)... Into You -- Ariana Grande 
CELEBRATING... nothing
SMELLING... my vanilla scented candle 
ORDERING... nothing... but thinking about ordering some books online
THANKING... my mom
CONSIDERING... about whether or not I want to work this Sunday...
STARTING... to get really bad headaches altely
FINISHING... this episode, then off to get some errands done!

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment