31 October 2016

If We Were on a Coffee Date... | vol. 8


If we were on a coffee date, I'd be drinking peach tranquility herbal tea. I'm assuming we are meeting up at Starbucks today only becuase I'm currently writing this post at Starbucks, and I've been on a tea craze lately. I'm not in school at the moment, so there is really no need for me to stay up late at night studying, so I'm in no real need of their really strong coffee and lattes that make my heart beat super fast and stay up for 2 days straight. Imma stick to tea, until I start back school in January. 

I know... I'm a bit hyper for someone who's not drinking coffee or lattes. But, can you blame me?? I'm currently writing this as I'm sitting at Starbucks, and my sister ordered a lattee, and I can smell it from here. I'm telling you, these are strong!! 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you all about the silly drama going on at work. Thankfully, none involves me or is around me; but, the drama is getting out of hand. It's not even just one drama between a group of people. There is a bunch going on, and I don't even know where to begin. All I know is that I'm trying to stay out of it and not put my two cents worth into what is being told to me. There are lowkey snakes in the workplace. If I say something to the wrong person, who knows where they will take that information to. Oh yeah, one of the drama involves someone snitching about what other coworkers are saying about the managers... It's like I'm back in high school.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd talk to you about How to Get Away With Murder. Since I'm a huge fan of Grey's Anatomy, and literally finished watching all episodes for the 3rd time now, I decided to try out How to Get Away With Murder since Shonda Rhimes is involved in this show as well. This series is really interesting let me tell you. But, now that I'm coming to the end of season 2, I realized that I'm annoyed at a few things in the show. Firstly, I never knew I could dislike and be so annoyed by a character like I am with Mickayla. She's really whiny and has this goody vibe that I'm not feeling and buying. Also, HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS MUCH BY NOW? It's too much I think... way too many murders and secrets going on here. 

If we were on a coffee date, I'd probably let you talk for a bit. Yeah, I really would. I'm really not much of a talker when it comes to myself. Besides, the barista is coming around with samples of something that looksand smells amazing. So, I'm just going to sit here quietly and eat up my samples while nodding at your story because I'm a good friend like that.

If we were on a coffee date, you'd see me dressed up in a costume. Today is October 31st, and it's halloween. I reluctantly swtiched shifts with my friend today only becuase I had an upcoming Friday closing shift that I just wasn't feeling. So, I decided to switch the morning shift for today. And, since it is halloween, my managers encouraged us to wear costumes... That's why I'm dressed like this. I don't want to seem like a party pooper and show up in normal cloths. So, I thought of easy costumes, and decided to be a bunny. But, not a slutty rabbit, common I'm going to work...

I'll post a picture in just a bit... 
post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment