24 January 2017

Aquarium Adventures



I've lived in Toronto my whole life, and I'm always discovering something new about my city. 
When I heard that a Ripley's Aquarium was going to built in Toronto, I'll be honest, I wasn't excited about it at all. Call me weird, but I really don't have the need to spend money on tickets to see fish floating around. But, that place is constantly busy and filled with tourists. So, I was obviously not understanding the appeal.

My cousin's friend actually works there. And, employees actually get a certain amount of free tickets for the year, and she had 3 left over. She decided to give them to my cousin, who in turned gave them to me and my mom. And, we decided to hit the Aquarium.


Although we decided to go on a Thursday, I'm not exaggerating when I say it was packed. Firstly, there was a line not online inside but one forming outside of the location, circling around! And, that was just the line to buy your tickets.

Thank goodness we already had ours. But, finding the doors to enter the place without lining up for tickets was hard. We eventually found a door and surpass that line.  


I do have to say, the aquarium was actually beautiful. There were a lot of little fishes floating around. I saw a few sharks, stingrays, and a sea turtle. That was pretty cool as you only really see those guy in movies.

I took a few pictures! Take a look!













One thing I really like about this place was that there were different sections where you have the chance to touch some of these guys. I actually got to touch a stingray, and it was NOT how I expected. It was slimy  (I think that's really the best way to describe it).

But, it was definitely an experience.

Would I go there again? Probably not. Unless my little cousins would want me to take them. But, I definitely wouldn't be spending money on tickets. 

Have you gone to the Aquarium? How did you like it?
post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment