04 April 2017

April Goals

YAAAS!

You guys won't even believe how excited I am that it's finally April! I'm so over the cold weather and the winter season; so, spring, I am ready for you. I am ready for you to come and go so that I can finally get my summer and warm weather!

I'm super excited, as you could tell. 

But, before I get into this month's goal, I want to quickly go over how the last month went for me... March was a great month for me! I set myself a few goals, and I actually achieved them. Yes, I know a lot of the goals were a one-day-type of goal, but the other goals took commitment and dedication. But, hey, I got them done. So, let's just celebrate that! 


March Goals Revisited:
  1. No coffee for the next 40 days. THIS IS ALMOST COMPLETE. I did not have a single cup (or sip) of coffee in the month of March. Wohooo, success! However, this goal was intended to give up coffee for the entire duration of Lent; so, I'm not quite done yet.
  2. Give an update on my 101 things in 1001 days. Yaaaaas, finally show my face here on the blog to give you guys an update on my 101 things. I'm actually doing much better than I thought I would be doing. Hmm... maybe putting my goal out there actuallly does help get them done. 
  3. Go to church every Sunday this month. I FINALLY DID THIS. This was actually a goal of mine since November. I always found myself attending at least 2 Sunday services in a month. This time around, March was no challenge. I did it; and, it felt great!
  4. Start a gratitude journal. Ooooh, believe it or not, I actually wrote in my journal every single day. And, I learned a lot about myself throughout the process. I might have to make a separate blog post talking more about this... sometime soon.
  5. Positive vibes. Positive things happen to positive people. And, a lot of positive things happened to me in the month of March. Need I say more? 
April Goals!

1. No coffee to finish off Lent strong. I'm almost done. I went this long without coffee, the next few days shouldn't be too hard! 

2. Ace the last month of semester 1A. It's officially the last month of my first semester of nursing school. I started off the semester strong, and I want to finish it strong! No pressure there... well, there is. I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself, but it's for the good of my future. 

3. Post at least 4 times on here. I've been neglecting my blog. That or I haven't been motivated to be on here as much as I used to. This month, I want to post at least 4 times.... the past couple of months I've only posted like once a week. So, let's get back on track. 

4. Drink lots and lots of water. This is self-explanatory. Just want to live a healthier lifestyle.

5. Get my daily steps in. I have a goal of 6000 daily steps. I want to accomplish this every day this month. Like I said above, I want to live a healthier lifestyle! 

What are your April goals? 

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment