24 April 2017

Currently in April


It has been a while since I've done one of these. When I used to blog more consistently, I always thought it was necessary to share to some of my currents. As you can probably tell, I haven't been present on the blog consistently. But, lately, I feel like there is a spark that ignited. Hopefully, this will fuel me fully.

READING... the bible (I might explain this more later on)
PLAYING... Simpsons Tapped Out! And, yes, I have been playing this game on my phone for years.
WATCHING... Make It or Break It! One of my favourite ABC shows growing up. Decided to rewatch them!
TRYING... enjoy the sun today
EATING... grilled cheese sandwich. YUM.
DRINKING... water
CALLING... 
TEXTING... my cousin 
TWEETING... nothing... as usual
GOING... to work in a bit
LOVING... my rabbits
HATING... the construction workers who decided to work this morning
DISCOVERING... the pain that comes with elastics
THINKING... what to wear today
FEELING... content
HOPING (for)... a good day
LISTNING (to)... My Favourite Part -- Mac Miller ft. Ariana Grande
CELEBRATING... The end of first semester of nursing!!!!
SMELLING... lavender s 
ORDERING... nothing
THANKING... God for my bed this morning
CONSIDERING... About going to the library after work; want to find another novel to start
STARTING... the journey of bible journalling 
FINISHING... my green tea.
post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment