08 November 2014

Confessions of a 3rd Year Uni Student! - Week #7, #8, and #9

background image via
Well guys, I know it has been a while since I've been blogging vigorously on my blog, but I've been busy. No, I'm actually serious. I know I always use the excuse of being so busy with school, well this time I am not even kidding. I'll show you a picture of my agenda if I have to, but hey, I don't have to explain myself. Anyways, I've literally been swamped with at least 2 tests per week for the past 6 weeks. So, October has been an absolute killer. And now it is November, this is when all my teachers decide to make paper due!

So what does that mean for me? Well, that means that this week, I FINALLY have a week off from stress. Okay, I lied... I kinda have a week off. This week is basically the only real time I have to do proper research for ALL my papers, and start creating study sheets for my upcoming tests. 

Here is a basic overview of what is to come for the next few weeks:
  • Nov. 19 - Submit my ANT211 paper online (then submit a hard copy on Nov. 20)
  • Nov. 25 - ANT332 bell ringer and written test
  • Nov. 27 - ANT334 bell ringer 
  • Dec.1 - ANT332 and ANT334 papers are due 
  • Dec. 15 - ANT200 exam
  • Dec. 16 - PSY345 exam
  • Dec. 18 - ANT211 exam 
Okay... it may look like I have a lot of time in between to get some work done. But, let's be real here. I am a normal normal, and like everyone else, I am bound to put almost everything off until last minute. This is something I do not want to do.

Which is why I'm ruining your Saturday talking about school. Hopefully publicizing my school assignments/tests that I have to start doing will actually make me start doing them, and hopefully a head of time. Like, I already know that the upcoming few weeks will be busy. So, why not do something about it now, right? 

Okay. That's basically it. I would try and catch up with the past few weeks that I missed to update you all about how life is going for me in school. But, that boring, especially since it was just basically tests after tests. Nothing new.

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment