17 November 2014

Weekly Wishes #41

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week went by extremely fast! The weeks are going by so quickly that it is honestly getting hard to keep up with what I am suppose to do next and all the things coming up. I'm hoping for the week that I won't be stressed out with all the last minute things I'm probably going to be stuck doing. Let's hope this is a productive week for me! 
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. PLAN. Soo... my birthday is this Wednesday, and I have decided to go with my friends out of the city. Not this weekend, but another weekend. This week is about planning and finalizing all the details! 
  2. Plan blog prompts. I've been busy with school that I missed last week and a few days of blogging.  I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. Hopefully, I am able to catch up on my blogging for the month! 
  3. Start doing research!  I have four papers due this month (well to of them are due Dec. 1). But, still... it is this month. My plan is to get all the research out of the way. At the same time, create an outline, which will defiantly make things easier for when it comes to writing the papers. Hopefully this works out for me
  4. Finish all my assignments. I have sooo many assignments and essays due this week and next week. My goal is to at least start an outline for most of them, and finish them at least 2 days before the due date!
  5. STUDY! I have 2 bell ringer tests next week. I need to start studying and memorizing everything ahead of time! 
  6. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body! Also, my birthday is coming up, soooo it would be nice to look great for my birthday weekend! 
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa,
    I'm visiting from The Nectar Collective. Wow! It sounds like you have a busy week - all those assignments and research! Plus you're planning on going to the gym 4-5 times and it's your Birthday!! You're making me feel very lazy as my aim was to just to do 3 workouts and I have a fairly quiet week. Anyway, I hope it all goes well and you have a fantastic Birthday on Wednesday. Happy Birthday in advance! Jenny / www.thewellbeingadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to finish up my last two assignments and start studying for my finals! It's sooo brutal when one of my courses is soooo boring (pension plans). I go to the gym twice a week and to be honest, it's killing me! I know it's only an hour's workout buuuuuuuuut it's adding more stress to my schedule than anything :(

    ReplyDelete