10 November 2014

Weekly Wishes #40

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!
Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week went by very quickly. So quickly that I felt that I didn't have enough time to study for my tests. Anyways, last week went by really well, and I am hoping to receive my test marks back this week. I am hoping for good marks, so wish me luck on that guys! Now, on to this week's wishes!
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. RELAX. I say this with excitement! It has literally been a 6 weeks filled with at least a test a week. This is the first week in weeks where I didn't have to study. I might regret this later one, but I just want to be able to relax before it is back to studying and staying up to write papers. Don't y'all agree?
  2. Plan blog prompts. I've been busy with school that I missed last week and a few days of blogging.  I decided to plan (like a to do list format) of blog prompts I would be blogging about everyday. Hopefully, I am able to catch up on my blogging for the month! 
  3. Start doing research!  I have four papers due this month (well to of them are due Dec. 1). But, still... it is this month. My plan is to get all the research out of the way. At the same time, create an outline, which will defiantly make things easier for when it comes to writing the papers. Hopefully this works out for me!
  4. Textbook readings. OKay, so just because I no longer have any upcoming tests, I still don't want to be behind when for the upcoming tests. So, I gotta do what I go gotta do in order to finish off strong before my exams!
  5. Hit the gym 4-5 times this week. Yes, I need to make sure I stick to this plan, and actually hit the gym to lose weight and attain my dream body! Also, my birthday is coming up, soooo it would be nice to look great for my birthday weekend! 
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo


5 comments:

  1. Your school schedule sounds totally crazy! Good luck keeping up with it and taking some time for yourself to workout and relax (self care is so important!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy relaxing, I know it`s easier said than done!
    & Happy early birthday! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to your workouts! What plan are you following right now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a crazy school schedule! I'm starting back school in January, and your schedule just gave me a nice dose of reality of what to expect again, haha! Good for you for being on top of things, though! Research Papers can be the worst; I'm glad you're being much more organized than I usually am. ;) Looking forward to reading the rest of your blog posts! :)

    Best Wishes!!

    http://butalwaysblessed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping by from Weekly Wishes!! Have a wonderful week relaxing and enjoying a good book!

    ReplyDelete