03 May 2015

A Well Needed Introduction! | Blog Everyday in May: Day 1 & 2

Well, hello there fellow bloggers! In an attempt to bring out my creative side, I decided it was about time I rejoined a blogging challenge! So, with that being said; today's prompt should be an easy one! But, because I joined the prompt a day late, I'm combining both Day 1 and Day 2 prompts in today's post! Here we go..
Day 1: Introduce Yourself! AND Day 2: 5 Photos that Tell My Story
Let's get the basics out of the way..  My name is Vanessa, but people usually just call me Nessa, or Vee. I am a 20 year old full time student enrolled at the University of Toronto about to begin my journey as a 4th year undergraduate student. I'm currently completely an Honours Bachelor of Science degree double majoring in Psychology and Anthropology. As much as I complain about the school system, I love learning, and therefore, I actually enjoy my classes. 

I think it is safe to say that I am very short, probably the shortest 20 year old in my family. With that being said, I'm 5'1 feet tall, and I used to be average height in comparison to my elementary school friends.. So, I really don't know if it was the lack of milk, or the non-existent short gene in my family that made me "short"; but, like I said, it is safe to call me short. 
I have only one sister, her name is Ashley, and she is 19 years old. People usually get confused about our age difference, because according to the school system, we are separated by 2 years; but looking at our date of birth, we are only 1 year and 4 months apart. We literally grew up receiving questions of us being twins. Eh, we eventually got used to it as our parents would often time confuse us when addressing us. But, lately, we actually haven't been receiving those "I get you guys so confused" remarks. I think it is just easier to remember that Ashley is the taller one.
Yes, I have a man in my life for almost 5 years. I do in fact like to keep that part of my life on the private side. Which is probably why you never see a photo of him and I together posted on my blog, or Facebook, or twitter. I learnt from my past that some people act like they care; but deep down are just wishing/hoping bad and negative energy towards me. So, I rather keep my positivity (a.k.a Jay) away from all of that!
I have the cutest bunny in the world! Her name is Penelope, and she has turned into something more than just a pet for me. She is so cuddly, and furry, and just a bundle of cuteness I cannot get over. You probably already know so much about her because of how much I show her off. She's been in my life for more than a year now... Hopefully, she will stay in my life a little longer!
I think that is pretty much the gist of me. As you can tell, I really cannot go on and on about myself... it actually gets me nervous and I start to feel self-conscious because I don't want to give that vibe that, "its all about me"... because that's really not me. I'm more of a people person; and I think it is the  truth when I say, I usually put others before me- and I really don't mind helping another person out.

Well, that's me!
post signature
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found Love. Now What?

I'm linking up with the Blog Everyday in May challenge hosted by Belinda at Found Love Now What. Check out the prompts for the month! (click HERE)! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment