23 October 2015

Currently in October


READING... my textbook.. have ANOTHER midterm coming up!
PLAYING... the lovely Penelope
WATCHING... NETFLIX. I say netflix because I can't find anything to watch anymore
TRYING... to elevate my feet, have a long weekend of shifts!
COOKING... at the moment, nothing
EATING... A lot of salad...
DRINKING... Water, and my protein shakes
CALLING... Jay
TEXTING...  coworkers to see if anyone wants my Saturday shift
PINNING... bedroom decor!
TWEETING... My links to the blog mostly
GOING... to sleep very shortly!
LOVING... cashew nuts :) 
HATING... being so tired... like, I'm actually so exhausted
DISCOVERING... life DOES GO ON without coffee .. (day 5 without it!)
THINKING... about when I should start my essay
FEELING... tired.
HOPING (for)... more positivity in my life!
LISTENING (to)... HOTLINE BLING aha, only Drake song I know
CELEBRATING... The fact my parents are almost done renovating my room
SMELLING... my vanilla scented room
ORDERING... a book from Amazon, just haven't decided which one yet! 
THANKING... my parents for all the hard work they've done for my sister and I.. 
CONSIDERING... Another career option...
STARTING... To feel more confident in myself
FINISHING... Scheduling my post for the rest of next week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment