22 October 2015

This Time Last Year...


Looking back in the past, it is sometimes amazing to see how much we've changed - from the cloths we wear to how we do our hair, or to the way we think and write. Something is always changing! And, when it comes to my blogging past, I noticed a lot of differences. The biggest difference being... Content

Heck yeah, my content is COMPLETELY different! This time last year, I was basically blogging everyday, conducting some sort of weekly idea, every day of the week. Doesn't make sense? Well, let me be more specific. From the looks of my archives:
  • Mondays I blogged about my weekly goals
  • Tuesdays-Thursdays I blogged about something random
  • Fridays seemed to be about following a plan from You Version, and spreading it over the course of 12 weeks?
  • Saturdays was about weekly confessions from school, and
  • Sundays were Silent Sundays...
In comparison to now... 
I find myself blogging more about... well, me.  I've been more personal lately; talking about some of my inner thoughts and feelings, and sharing excerpts from my journal.. definitely a huge difference in my opinion. 

I also see a huge difference in my photography.  This time last year, I used little to none of my own photos. I usually just used free images from stocksnap, and then just linked it back to them. NOW, I'm using more and more of my own photos. I learnt how to edit, and better yet, - I learn how to take photos. I mean, it may not be a professional like other bloggers, but I mean, I definitely see a HUGE improvement.

Overall, I think it is safe to say that my blogging has changed over the course of 1 year. And, I'm not sure how you feel, but it makes me feel good - as if I am growing and branching out while exploring new thoughts and creative ideas that are in my mind. I likes these changes, and hopefully this path I am on will continue!

I personally love the direction I see my blog going towards!

What were you blogging about last year at this time? How have things changed?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment