13 April 2016

Kourt K by Kylie Cosmetics Review


A few weeks ago, you may recall reading a post of mine where I briefly talked about the 7 Kylie lip kit colours I own, and created a youtube video talking about my entire experience while providing clips of how each of the colours looked on me. If you didn't, definitely take the time to read it and watch the video HERE!

Since then, Kylie's makeup brand, Kylie Cosmetics has continued to grow! She came out with her latest shade in her MATTE line called, Kourt K! From the moment I saw Kylie's snap story of her friend, Jordyn, wearing the latest matte shade, I knew I wanted it! 
And so, I got it!


Last week I finally received the latest shade in my mail box, and I couldn't have been more excited. This lip kit is no different to her other ones - including both a liquid lipstick and matching lip liner, retailing for the price of $29 USD. 


Kourt K is a beautiful shade of purple when applied. She kept the formula the sameas her other lip kits in the MATTE line, which is her best move! Like the others, Kourt K is not over drying on the lips and with the help of the creamy lip liner, Kourt K literally stays on my lips. All. Day. LONG! Who wouldn't be happy with those kind of results? 


She has 7 other colours in her MATTE line, each kit including a liquid lipstick and a matching lipliner. Like I've mentioned in a previous post, all of her colours are beautifully pigmented, and the colours she's come out with are absolutely stunning. She's recently come out with a GLOSS and Metal lip line. Super excited to see those!

Overall, I absolutely loved the formula and the quality that the liquid lipsticks have to offer. Kourt K is definitely no different , and I am super excited to see the future with Kylie Cosmetics! 

post signature

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment