20 April 2016

Currently in April

READING... everything I can for tomorrow's exam
PLAYING... with Penelope
WATCHING... Grey's Anatomy (Again, I know :P)
TRYING... to organize my thoughts
COOKING... something later, not sure yet!
EATING... nothing... yet.
DRINKING... coffee, as per usual.
CALLING... friends for a little help
TEXTING...  Jay
TWEETING... lol nothing
GOING... to sit out on the porch soon
LOVING... the sun!
HATING... exams all together, and the person who created them
DISCOVERING... a lot of books I'm ready to read after my last exam
THINKING... about him
FEELING... happy
HOPING (for)... a productive day of studying
LISTENING (to)... Ain't too Hard by Kevin Gates
CELEBRATING... almost being done!
SMELLING... vanilla from the candles
ORDERING...  nothing!
THANKING... God for another day
CONSIDERING... what chapter to study next
STARTING... to get hungry
FINISHING... the episode of Grey's, time to get back to studying!

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment