03 May 2016

A New Blog Name -- Welcome to Nessa's Bliss!


Notice anything different?

That's right! A new blog name + a new blog look!

My little blogging corner on this side of the internet has completely transformed and I couldn't be any happier and more excited! In all honestly, I was actually planning to launch this rebrand later on, like August, with more warning for you all. But I was a little too excited and couldn't hold out any longer!

Plus, the timing felt right!

I just finished undergrad. Soon I will be attending my graduation ceremony. It is all just a HUGE accomplishment. But, I'm not done school yet. I've decided to do a complete switch of a career path, stepping away from psychology and focusing more toward critical patient care. So, new things are happening for me. One chapter is coming to a close, and I will soon begin a new chapter. So, I thought, why not start out fresh altogether? I mean, it makes perfect sense! And, that's what I decided to do - starting with a new personalized blog name, which includes my name! eek! Super excited!

WHAT ABOUT I WRITE ABOUT YOU?
As much as I loved the idea of keeping a similar name between my Tumblr (She Writes About You) and my actual blog, I just felt that I Write About You no longer meshes well with my current life and what I actually blog about.

I Write About You will definitely stay near to my heart. I always found the name itself to be very unique. But, as I said, my blogging has become more personal, and more focused on what I'm currently loving, or disliking, and what my current interests are.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I made it completely easy for you! I still own the domain I Write About You. So, to make it easier on your part, I already set up something called URL Forwarding -- which means that whenever you type in my old URL, you will automatically be forwarded here! That simple!

Also, I changed the names from I Write About You to Nessa's Bliss on the majority of my social media! So, again, nothing for you to do on your part! 

WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM NESSA'S BLISS?
Well, you will still get a lot of me. Hopefully, a more up close and personal feel. And, hopefully more blog posts! Like I said, I just finished school (for now), so I am hoping that with all the more "freedom" I now have, inspiration will reign over me giving you more posts to read here! 

Overall, I am super excited about this new space! And, I just wanted to thank all of you for taking the time to read some of my posts! Hopefully, you will continue to do so here on Nessa's Bliss!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment