20 May 2016

Currently in May


READING... Why Not Me? By Mindy Kaling
PLAYING... on my phone
WATCHING... The Killing on Netflix
TRYING... clean my room
COOKING... Pasta later... mmm
EATING... nothing at the moment
DRINKING... coffee (what else is new)
CALLING... work
TEXTING...  Jay
TWEETING... nothing... but I'll go tweet something now!
GOING... to work later in the evening 
LOVING... my happy little bunny
HATING... the stress of what's next
DISCOVERING... I have an allergic reaction to something
THINKING... about the beautiful weather for this weekend! 
FEELING... content
HOPING (for)... an easy day at work
LISTENING (to)... Don't Let Me Down The Chainsmokers ft. Daya
CELEBRATING... nothing at the moment
SMELLING... the air freshener in my room
ORDERING... mmm, nothing; but I'm thinking about it now
THANKING... God for a good nights sleep
CONSIDERING... on which agenda I wanna buy
STARTING... to get cramps :/
FINISHING... this blog post!
post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment