23 May 2016

My Summer Reading List


Ah, summer. FINALLY. 

I am currently sitting outside on my front porch with my book and iced coffee nicely resting beside me. Oh, and of course, with my laptop on my lap, because, how else would I be describing what I'm doing?  Anyways, I couldn't be in a better mood. Not only is it a long weekend here in Canada, but the weather is no longer gloomy. IT IS FINALLY NICE AND SUNNY. The way the weather should be in May. Canada, please stay like this. No more grey, cloudy, and rainy days. 

I've always loved the sun, the fresh breeze, and the smell of BBQ that neighbours are constantly cooking up. That's how you know it is that time of the year where we can just relax.  

Since finishing school, the majority of my time has had me either working, or cooped up in my room binge-watching ever possible TV show I already watched, just because there wasn't much to do outside. Now, with the weather so nice, I can't find the will to pick up the television remote or turn on my laptop. I just want to sit outside and read all my books I've neglected over the school year. 

So, with the motivation of the beautiful weather, plus the goal I created myself over at Goodreads, I decided to create a Summer Reading List in hopes of reading a total of 20 books this summer!

1. Tell Me Three Things - Julie Buxbaum
2. Bliss - Shay Mitchell + Michaela Blaney
3. Why Not Me? - Mindy Kaling
4. Where'd You Go, Bernadette - Maria Semple
5. One Hundred Names - Cecelia Ahern
6. Finding Audrey - Sophie Kinsella 
7. Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
8. Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard (Triology)
9. Fallen - Lauren Kate (Series -- 4 books)
10. To All The Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han (Series - 2 books)

The list above are currently the books I have on my "to-read" shelf on goodreads. As the days/weeks go on, I will hopefully find more books to add onto my list to officially complete my goals of 20 books! But, one step at a time!

Are any of these books worth reading? Let me know some 
recommendations as well!

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment