06 September 2013

for JJ.

Have you ever love someone so much, you didn't care what happened to yourself?

I don't want this post to sound like some diary entry about love, but I came across this question while I was blogging on tumblr earlier, and I was astonished on how accurate this question was.  I would do anything for you, even if it is me putting myself at risk...

I think there is a lot of us out there in the world who can agree when I say that you just know when you are in love... Whether it is unconditional love from your mom, or you're "first love" with a girl, or even you're first and only long-term committed relationship with a guy... You just know. 

So it's is so weird to be of my age talking about "love" (whatever it may be).  But from personal experience, I can honestly say, the moment I place you in my heart, I give you my all love... and I will honestly do anything for you.  Regardless of what it is, if you need me I am there.

At the same time, I would do anything to protect you, because you are mine.  Just like I know you would make sure that nothing bad would ever happen to me... I would absolutely 100% take a bullet for you, just to show you how much I care about you... 

Because at the end of the day

 I will always love you, and I will die loving you.



No comments:

Post a Comment