19 September 2013

Missing You

Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked.  It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side. 

People always talk about how distance is what makes a relationship stronger... I personally do not agree.  Distance makes things so much more harder, especially if you are an emotional person like me.

Whether you are physically beside me or not... there is always that moment where I hope you are missing me as much as I am missing you.  Otherwise, what is the point?

What would be the point in me putting 100% just to get back only 20%... it doesn't make sense.  Even just writing this post, makes me miss you more.  I would rather be beside you on the bed just talking about nonsense.  For all I know, you are out there, looking at cars and not even missing me one bit...

I wish you were here. I wish you missed me as much as I miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment