19 November 2015

21 Things I Miss About Being a Kid!


SO, GUESS WHAT!? Today, is my birthday! And, today I am "celebrating" my 21st birthday! Haha, I feel like I should be more excited about turning/being 21, but I just can't help all the stress that is about to come with being an "adult" and all the things I will be expected to do in the near future. So, I don't really know if I am really happy to turn 21, or I am just sad to be another year older.

Lol, regardless, I thought it would be fun to try to list 21 things I miss about being a kid, in honour of starting out my adult ways of life. Ahah, here we go! 

1. NOT STUDYING (although I found spelling tests to be hard in elementary school)
2. MONKEY BARS! I used to be soo good at this, then, all of a sudden I either lost all my upper body strength, or I got too heavy to lift myself. Regardless, I miss this!
3. BEING FEARLESS. 
4. SEEING MY SISTER EVERYDAY However, don't tell her I said this..
5. PLAYING SPORTS. Oh, I actually miss being on a school team and just playing volleyball.
6. NOT GOING TO WORK But received money from the parents haha.
7. PRESENTS. Haha, I really don't get much of them now, its either I buy stuff on my own, or I don't.
8. SLEEPING EARLY (and for long hours without a hard time)
9.  RECESS. I found it so fun to run around so freely in the playground with a bunch of my friends !
10. VACATIONS. I did travel a lot when I was a kid. I don't travel as often.. too busy. I would love to drop the books and hit a new place every so often!
11. BEING HAPPY Like genuinely, happy.
12 .HAVING NO PAIN TOLERANCE I was able to do anything without any fear of getting hurt... now, thats all I think about.
13.  NOT PAYING FOR BILLS.
14. Not having a cell phone (this coincides with #13)
15.  BEING CAREFREE.
16. PAYING TAG - Who knew running around so freely and with so much excitement was actually a great form of exercise?
17. SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDMA
18. NAPS.
19. NO RESPONSIBILITIES.
20. WHEN BOYS HAD COOTIES. 
21. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE

With all that being said, I guess I am just reluctant to admit that I am an "adult". But, don't get me wrong, being an adult definitely has its perks! 

What do you miss from your childhood? 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment