27 November 2015

Currently in November


READING... #girlboss (finally!!)
PLAYING... with lovely Ms. Penelope
WATCHING... youtube at the moment, like old videos uploaded from some of my favourite youtubers ha
TRYING... to finish this post so I can sleep 
COOKING... Marconi pie YUMMY.
EATING... macaroni :):):):):):):)
DRINKING... Water, water, and more water!
CALLING... no one at the moment!
TEXTING...  my cousins group on whataspp. HAHA, currently sharing sales we are excited about for Black Friday and the weekend!
TWEETING... nothing lately... I should get on top of that! 
GOING... to work in the morning, and rest of the weekend
LOVING... life!
HATING... all the essays I've been swamped with
DISCOVERING... Miranda Sings.. I'm obsessed
THINKING... about exams!
FEELING... exhausted!
HOPING (for)... an easier path.
LISTENING (to)... Made in the A.M. album from One Direction 
CELEBRATING... uh.. nothing right now
SMELLING... my vanilla scented candle, mmmm
ORDERING...  From Kate Spade! 
THANKING... God, for everything. 
CONSIDERING... my future.
STARTING... To fall asleep
FINISHING... My essays in order to start studying for exams!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment