01 December 2015

December Goals!


I cannot believe it is already December! I know this is such a cliche thing to say, but it literally feels like November was just approaching, and I was planning big things for my birthday. When I look back, I swear my birthday was just yesterday, when in reality it was like, what, almost 2 weeks ago? Time seriously does fly, fast. Okay, enough babbling, I'll just get straight to the point for today's post, aha!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Month's Goals?
Speaking of how fast November went.... my goals last month didn't go so well. My diet? Don't even get me started. Let me tell you how hard Bit is to eat healthy and not crave anything fattening when you're a full-time student staying up all night long to study/write essays/ just catch up. But, maybe it's just an excuse, but I definitely wish it went a few days longer than I did. The whole no touching credit card thing, well, I was doing really well for 2 week, until I had to pay for gas and completely and had my debit in my other wallet.. then, it was just a waterfall effect from there, using my credit card, again. Opps. OH, and blogging? I think I was fairly good with keeping up with my blog last month... right? 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Month's Goals!

1. STUDY and ACE my exams. 
It's that time of the semester -- exam time. This year, I strategically chose courses that will give me the least number of exams to write this year. Out of the 4 courses I enrolled in, I have 3 exams, which I think is much better than 4. Anywhos, it kind of backfired when I found out that 2 of the exams are a day after the other... so, that will be a challenge. And, the goal is to just start ahead of time, and not do any last minute studying! 

2.  DON'T TOUCH THE CREDIT CARD! 
This will be an ongoing goal until I feel that I am able to budget the money I make from work, without having to use the credit card. Like I said in previous posts, I don't want to have to work just to pay off my credit card. I rather work and use that money towards tuition so I wouldn't have so much student loans. 

3. Plan my birthday party. 
I know, it is weird having a birthday party one month after my actual birthday. But, I figured its just the best possible way to host a party without having to worry about exams, and without others having to worry about exams if they attend my party. So, with this goal, I need to plan out what to buy, budget out my money, and invite all my friends. This, of course, I'm going to have to somehow do on the side of my exams. 

4. Buying Christmas gifts! 
Knowing how quickly the days go by, I need to start and finish buying presents for my friends and family. Luckily, I've already purchased a few gifts, which I feel was defiantly smart of me as it means less gifts to buy this month, which my bank account will appreciate! 

5. Take more photos. 
Every so often, I like to transfer photos from my phone onto my laptop, and organize them into smaller albums. Besides having albums that separate photos of family, or friends, or Penelope, or selfies, I have general albums I like to organize in months. My "November" album was lacking in photos compared to the photos I took in the summer. This month, I was to capture beauty in everything I see. 

6. Stay positive 
As a personal goal, I want to end the year right, and start off the New Years with positive vibes. Am I getting too far ahead of myself? But, seriously, positivity in life is what I need, so staying positive is what I will do! 

What are your goals for December?
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment