07 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist 2015

Christmas is quickly approaching, and a lot of my friends and family are constantly asking me what I want this year. And, my answers seems to go back to, "nothing". But, thinking about it, I feel like I will low-key regret it if I actually don't end up getting anything for Christmas. So, I sat down and really thought about what I want and need, and decided to compile a list! 
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

1. E.L.F. 11 Piece Brush Collection from E.L.F
I'm trying out new products and makeup lines this year, and this includes E.L.F. One of the main reasons for my switch is because they do not test on animals. I'm trying to be more animal friendly with my choices, so this is definitely one of the few of many switches I will be doing!

2. Naked Smoky from Urban Decay
I have the Urban Decay 3 palette, and I absolutely loved it! The smoky palette is something I definitely want to try out, especially since I am stating to love the smoky eye looks for when I go out!

3. Paisley Print & Sequin Cocktail Dress from Le Chateau
This is more of a temporary want-- especially for parties this month. But, I still wouldn't mind having it. I think it is absolutely beautiful, and I do not have a black and gold dress.

4. Cedar Street Dot Lacey from Kate Spade
This is more of a want than a need. And, I think Kate Spade wallets are absolutely beautiful. Not exactly sure if it will be an everyday use wallet, but it is definitely catching my eye!

5. Marble Macbook Pro Case
THIS JUST LOOKS SO SOPHISTICATED. Me want!

6.  Wooden Samsung Galaxy S6 edge phone case
This just looks so cute. And, the elephant on the case that I chose, just makes me want it even more!

7. Vanilla Snowflake 3-Wick Candle from Bath and Body Works
I actually had this candle before, and it SMELLS amazing from the moment you open the lid. I love it, and I love the smell! And, I just a whole set of candles from Bath and Body Works. The smell is just too good!

I mean, these are items I can eventually buy for myself, but if friends are offering me to buy me gifts why not? ahahaha
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment