30 December 2015

The New Year Tag!

2016... Oh, how you are coming so much more quicker than I anticipated. As I sit here in front of my laptop, I'm wondering how on Earth I got this far. I try to reflect on 2015, and an explosion of different events play in my mind. 2015 was definitely different, and I'm both nervous and excited to see what 2016 has in store for me.
So, as the past few days I've been playing catch up on reading some of my favourite blogs, I've noticed a few blogger playing around with the New Year tag. And, I thought why not! This would be great form of way of reflecting on 2015. So, without further ado, Here's my take on the New Year tag!

What is one of your favourite moments from last year?
Ooo, I have too many to choose from! I can honestly say that this has been the most adventurous year for me, so choosing one of my favourite moments is definitely hard. But, if I had to choose, I think my favourite memory is definitely my entire summer, from roads trips to beach, to relaxing at home, to spending time with friends and family, I honestly cannot wait for the next summer to come! 

What was one New Year's resolution you accomplished?
I think out of all the goals I created for myself, my blogging goals have been the most successful. I've been blogging more consistently the past month (except for this months), and I'm actually improving when it comes to responding back to comments, and commenting on others blog! 

Three words to describe last year?
Adventurous, Spontaneous, Emotional

Favourite song from last year? 
WILDEST DREAM - Taylor Swift

Something you are looking forward to this coming year?
Both yes and no... hard to explain both the worries and the excitement I have for 2016. 

What did last year teach you?
It might sound like a cliche, but last year taught me who is there for me during times of need.

What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
TIGHTS --> I have these reebok tights that I constantly wore all of last year, it just fits so perfectly and looks great with any shirt I pair them with.

If you had to sum up your year in one word what would it be?
GREAT.

What are you hoping more for of this coming year? 
I am hoping for more positivity in my life - whether it is through my thoughts, actions, and words, but, I also am hoping the same from those around me. I want to have a more positive outlook on life.

What are you hoping for less of this year?
NEGATIVITY and DRAMA.

What is your upcoming resolution for the New Year?
I have a few a lot. I'm thinking of making an entire post devoted to resolutions in January! So, stick around for that!

Are you excited for 2016?

post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment