31 December 2015

Farewell 2015!

Where do I even begin with 2015? 
They say a picture is worth a thousand words.  Going through my photos saved on my laptop, I had  no idea at how many photos I had. And, each one just reminded me all the things I did this year! However, as I sat in front of my laptop going through the majority of the photos, I was really trying my best remember whether or not these events actually took place in 2015.  I guess if I didn't have those photos from January to August, I probably wouldn't have remembered all the events I took part in during those month! 

As I said, I have a lot of picture. And, the pictures I chose for the collage I created above do not do justice for the year I had. 

I can honestly say that this past year was eventful! And, I say that with a lot of pride. Never have I ever stepped out of my comfort zone as much as I did in the past year, and I wouldn't change any of it. Not only did I learn a lot about myself, I learnt a lot of others; and it amazes me how one year of new perspectives can change just about everything!

I feel more confident in not only myself, but the relationships I have with others.  I learnt more about my likes and dislikes, whether it is about food, objects, or even people.  I also learnt how to see things in a positive light with a positive attitude. Whether it was through methods or activities I tried out on my own, or through relaxation, I learnt a lot.

The one thing of 2015 that stood out to me was my relationships with others. Whether it was through good or bad circumstances, I learned who was there and who wasn't. And, I definitely took notes, and will be carrying those notes forward to 2016.

I want 2016 to be adventures and spontaneous as 2015 was. But, I also want 2016 to be more about me. I'm growing up and will be graduating from university in just a few short months. I want to still have my share of fun, but also my share of the real world when it comes to responsibilities and being on my own. And, if 2016 is the year for me to be on my own, I hope it will be a successful year with as little struggle as possible.

2015 gave me positivity, and I hope to bring all of that forward into 2016. 

Thanks for everything. Cheers, 2015!
post signature
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment