27 May 2014

It a Beautiful Day! #ootd


It is finally summer! When I say summer I literally including the sun, the heat, the nice warm breeze in the afternoon, and the beautiful flowers that are finally beginning to blossom. I decided to take advantage of this weather, before the rain hits, and wore one of my new (and favourite) maxi dresses that I found at work.

For those who don't know, I work at winners, and they literally have brand name items for almost 60% off their original prices. So it is like the best treasure hunt whenever I shop there. Anyways, I found this really pretty and trendy maxi dress that I just had to add to my growing collection of maxi dresses! 


Enjoy the rest of this beautiful day! Let's all hope the rain won't fall anytime soon!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment