19 May 2014

Weekly Wishes #16

background image via
Today is Victoria Day here in Canada, that means I am off this lovely Monday to relax and eat food all day long. But before I go off and waste my day, it is that of the week again where I will be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This past week went well! Positive reinforcement for Penelope has been successful, so I am officially taking it off from my weekly wishes - I am so proud of Penelope for learning to use her litter box to do her business. Guess what? I went to the gym, better yet, I attended my very first Zumba class and it was extremely fun! How's that for getting back into my workout flow!?
    This Week's Wishes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Blog everyday in May. If you haven't seen my last few posts, I'm participating in the BEDM challenge hosted by Rosalilium. This past week I unfortunately missed a few days, and I haven't been following the suggested topics that was suggested for each blogging day. So this week I am hoping to have my posts ready ahead of time and therefore be positing daily again. 
    2. Study for tests next week! Summer school is going more quickly than I remembered. I have 2 tests next week, Monday AND Tuesday, and so this week I am hoping to get ALL chapters read, have textbook notes written, and start studying DAYS before my two tests. It's summer school; this is the opportunity to get my marks up. I could do this!
    3. Hit the gym. Since I am in school 4 times a week, my goal is to work out after my classes DAILY. I finish my classes at noon, which gives me loads of time to work out and then go home to do whatever else I need to do. Since I am not scheduled to work during the week, I really have no excuse to not go to the gym sine I am already there. 
    4. Cut the carbs out of my diet. Yes... I am an asian girl who loves my rice, so it will definitely be hard for me to cut out carbs from my diet. But I am determine to shed pounds; and if changing what I eat and how much I eat and exercising will help, then I will try my best to accomplish this!
    5. Clean my room. My room is constantly getting messy after I clean it. I need to make a game plan to make sure I keep it clean longer than just 2 days. Maybe I should just put things away right away instead of just piling it up on my table... that's a good plan lol.  
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment