26 May 2014

Weekly Wishes #17

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that of the week again where I will be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last week, I was successful with hitting the gym daily! Yay for me, I am finally sticking to something I am starting! Tomorrow is my last midterm of the week, so tonight I will be studying hardcore and hopefully do well tomorrow! And the whole eating no carbs thing.. that was really hard for me last week... I might have to try it again!
    This Week's Wishes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Ace my last midterm tomorrow! Today, I had my forensic psychology midterm, and tomorrow I have my social development midterm. I am determined to do very well! So, wish me luck!
    2. Blog everyday in May. If you haven't seen my last few posts, I'm participating in the BEDM challenge hosted by Rosalilium. This past week I unfortunately missed a few days, and I haven't been following the suggested topics that was suggested for each blogging day. So this week I am hoping to have my posts ready ahead of time and therefore be positing daily again. 
    3. Hit the gym. Since I am in school 4 times a week, my goal is to work out after my classes DAILY. I finish my classes at noon, which gives me loads of time to work out and then go home to do whatever else I need to do. Since I am not scheduled to work during the week, I really have no excuse to not go to the gym sine I am already there. 
    4. Cut the carbs out of my diet. Yes... I am an asian girl who loves my rice, so it will definitely be hard for me to cut out carbs from my diet. But I am determine to shed pounds; and if changing what I eat and how much I eat and exercising will help, then I will try my best to accomplish this!
    5. Clean my room. My room is constantly getting messy after I clean it. I need to make a game plan to make sure I keep it clean longer than just 2 days. Maybe I should just put things away right away instead of just piling it up on my table... that's a good plan lol.  
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment