13 May 2014

My Favourite Drug Store Foundation

The other day I stopped by Walmart to pick up more foundation. I usually get the powder foundation, but this time around, I wanted to go back towards liquid foundation. As I was picking out my shade, Fit Me Anti-Shine Foundation Stick from Maybelline immediately caught my eye! 

And after hearing and reading such great reviews, I was excited to just try it out! I fell in love with the different shades as this new formula comes in literally 12 different shades. The foundation is literally in a stick form and comes in a plastic twist-up tube containing gel foundation with the anti-shine serum in the centre.



I applied the foundation using highlighting and contouring techniques. Then with the use of my fingers, I rubbed the formula across my face. I find that the finishing look was absolutely flawless! I'm not wearing any other makeup in the above photos, yet this foundation provides such a natural look!  

This is for sure my favourite, and the best, drug store foundation I've ever used! I am absolutely in love with it, and so I highly recommended to all who are thinking of changing up their foundations! Best part, it is only $7.96 at Walmart!

Have you tried it? Let me know your opinions! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment