21 May 2014

I Got My Nails Did!

Anyone else into the latest fashion trend of Stiletto Nails? To be honest, I didn't even know they were called stiletto nails until my sister told me... this entire time I've been calling them "Pointy Nails"! 


Anyways, yesterday was my sister last IB exam and she decided to volunteer me to drive her and her friend to the salon for them to get facials. Being the good sister that I am, I said yes since I felt like she deserved to relax. So, instead of waiting there for an hour or so, I decided that it was time for me to pamper myself as well! So, as you can tell from the photo above, I decided to get my nails done! 

The last time I got my nails done was 2 years ago, and that was for prom. I got acrylic nails and boy did my nails get ruined. This time, I decided to spend a little more and got something called UV Gel. Apparently this type is very strong and long lasting, something that is definitely a plus when it comes to fake nails.



I really like the way my nails ended up. To be honest, I didn't think stiletto nails would even look good on me... but I just had to try it out. I decided to get a one colour instead of a design. I think the beauty is in the colour of the nails and how long they make my chubby fingers look!

Do you like stiletto nails?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment