05 May 2014

Weekly Wishes #14

background image via
Good morning fellow bloggers! It is another Monday which mean that I will be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This week has been a crazy week! I have never been so exhausted from work! It was my first time opening up a store, and boy was it just a crazy weekend. I think it really gave me an opportunity to show the managers at work what I can do during busy times; which was great because I kept a smile on my face with the employees, the employee help staff from other Winners locations, and with all the customers. Also, I think it is safe to that I have successfully made Penelope understand the concept of using her litter box instead of pooping and peeing everywhere!
    This Week's Wishes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Clean my room. Once again, my room has been hit by a tornado and it is really time to get off my lazy butt and clean it up. I love coming home to a clean room, and I know Penelope loves to run around and lay on a well cleaned carpet. Hopefully I can complete this wish earlier in the week, so that I have the end of the week to move furniture around if I feel like it is necessary. 
    2. Continue positive reinforcement for Penelope. I think I can confidently say that Penelope has finally understand that the litter box is where she is suppose to poop and pee. I am actually impressed to say that she hasn't peed on my bed (or anywhere else) for this whole week! Yeah she pooped here and there, but thats normal. So this week, I want to continue to provide her positive reinforcement whenever she uses her litter box. I'm thinking to start introducing fruit into her diet. 
    3. Relax. My feet hurt so much from my early morning and long hour shifts during our opening weekend! It was absolutely chaos and I decided to wear the wrong pair of shoes. So this week, I want to relax and catch up not hours of sleep I missed. I also want to make sure I elevate my feet... my feet are in just so much pain, I literally cannot walk. 
    4. Blog everyday in May. If you haven't seen my last few posts, I'm participating in the BEDM challenge hosted by Rosalilium. This week, I am hoping to write some of my post ahead of time, so that I am able to not rush a post after work. So hopefully I will find time sometime today to get started on those. 
    5. Buy my books! Summer school starts up next week, so this week I need to remember (and leave my home) to go buy the books that I need. I usually buy them from other students for a cheaper price, but because the profs decided to use the newer editions, I have to go out of my way (and use my pay check) to buy the new and expensive books... Hopefully I will not be lazy and maybe even start reading the textbook the earlier I get them.
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo
    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment