07 May 2014

#bedm - 6 Must-Have Hair Products


I love my hair. It honestly has that natural healthy look that everyone, including myself, just absolutely loves. So when it comes to hair products, I make sure I use what is best for my hair while making sure I don't spend a ton of money. Drugstores honestly have such great options when for hair products that will make you wonder why you ever bought that $100 shampoo in the first place. 
Today's post are my 6 must-have hair products that you can purchase at any drugstore. They are inexpensive and do wonders to your hair! *Psst... they are all under $10 as well!
SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
I have always been a fan of Dove shampoo and condition, until I realize the oily look the new conditioner-moisturizer leaves just hours after I shower. It practically showers no evidence of me even washing my hair to begin with. So I switched to Aussie Moist Shampoo and Condition, and I have to honestly say that this duo keeps my hair moisturized and soft while looking absolutely flawless! This is definitely a must-have!
           Aussi Moist Shampoo - $7.49                                                    Aussi Moist Conditioner - $7.49
DEEP CONDITIONING
Every couple of weeks, I treat my hair to deep conditioning. So because I fell in love with the Aussi Moist Shampoo and Conditioner, I had to try out another Aussi product. The Aussi 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner absolutely does wonders beyond belief! I suggested it to my cousin, whose hair has gone through a lot of styling and hair dying, and this produce helped renew her that natural moisture.  This is definitely something you should try if your looking to deep condition your hair!
Aussi 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeep Conditioner - $3.59
REPAIRING
Let's face it... we all go through times when our hair decides to just have split ends and you're first option is to just cut it off. Yes, that is an option, but I have another option for anyone looking to repair and prevent split ends while helping to strengthen damaged hair! Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginder Instant Repair Mask instantly softens and mends dry hair! This produce can be used once a week to repair your hair resulting with hair that is soft, touchable, bouncy, and shiny from root to ends!
Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginder Instant Repair Mask - $7.99
PROTECT
When it comes to styling my hair, I always worry about damaging it.  So when it comes to using heat tools to style your hair, using heat protectant is a must! I've been using Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray. The spray bottle itself is perfect for application; not giving out too much or too little with a delicious scent! This spray will help shield your hair from the damaging effects of heat styling!
Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray - $4.75
HAIRSPRAY
Most hairsprays leaves your hair feeling stiff, sticky, and smelling like toxins for hours! My absolutely favourite is the Dove's Style + Care Hairspray! Just like other hairsprays, it holds your hair  just as week BUT, leaves a soft and shiny looking (and feeling) to your hair! The best part, it leaves your hair smelling like vanilla and a floral scent!
Dove's Style + Care Hairspray - $4.89
DE-FRIZZ FINISHING CREAM
I have absolutely loved the John Frieda Frizz-Easy Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Cream. Adding  a bit of product to your hands, and smooth it over the top of your hair, and ends and throughout does absolute wonders.
John Frieda Frizz-Easy Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Cream - $6.59
What are some of your must have hair products? Leave a comment below for suggestions that I may have not mentioned here!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment