02 December 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Blogmas!


It's December, and because I already celebrated my birthday, I can officially start getting excited for Christmas! I love Christmas, mostly because of the family time I get to have with the cousins that I don't usually get during the school year. Also, Christmas is a great time to celebrate and just be as relaxed as possible, especially since I will be finished with exams by then. That, itself, is something to celebrate! 

As I was scrolling through twitter and instagram the other day, I realized that there are a lot of bloggers challenging themselves this month; you might have heard of it... blogmas! And, I thought that this would be a fun thing to do as the holiday is approaching, and it would serve as a great distraction from all the stress and studying. 

But, with a twist, I won't only post Christmas-y posts. I'll post likely plan 2-3 Christmas or holiday themed posts per week, and the other days I will continue to blog as normally as possible. #sorrynotsorry. I love Christmas, but I don't think I'll be creative enough to plan and prepare 23 Christmas-y posts :/ So, on days where I have creative blocks, I'll probably be blogging as per usual, especially for those who don't want to read the same holiday posts on every single blog...

I'm excited, aren't you? Let the countdown to Christmas begin! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment