17 December 2015

The Christmas Tag!


Exam are finally over for me, and that means I can get back to focusing my attention to my lovely blog that I've been neglecting for almost 2 weeks. Opps :( But, I'm back! And, hopefully, without any distractions I'll be able to keep up to date with this blog, again. So, let's back to today's blog post... The Christmas Tag

1) What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Oh, there are a lot of Christmas movies that I have to watch during the Christmas holidays. So, you can already imagine that selecting one movie would be hard. But, nope, thanks to the help of Netflix and featuring movies on the spotlight section, I realized that I did have an absolute favourite movie since I was younger... Enough of me rambling, my favourite movie is...

2) Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve for Christmas morning?
I mean, its really a mixture of box, technically. Usually on Christmas Eve, my family and I go to church for mass that is schedules to either finish around past 11:30pm, or just before 12:00am.  Sometimes, we just sit in the pews until 12:00am, wish each other and our priest and then head home. From there, we usually just open our presents together. So, that's why I say it's a mixture between Christmas Eve and Christmas morning... 12:00am is technically the morning, but not really.

3) Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I mean, I can pick almost every Christmas memory I was fortunate enough celebrate with my family. I mean others don't really get that sort of luxury. If I really had to pick, then I'd pick the Christmas my family hosted a Christmas party at our house when I was younger. I don't remember the year, but I do remember having so much fun running up and down floors with my cousins, and my sister's godbrothers, and other cousins who I'm not as close with anymore. I mean, it was fun! 

image via
4) Favourite fest food? 
Nothing specific because I will always appreciate good tasting food! But, if it has to relate to Christmas, then I'd pick Christmas desert. Mmmm. You know what I'm talking about... Christmas cookies? YUMMMY.


5) Favourite Christmas Gift? 
Again, this is sooo hard. I've was fortunate enough to receive gift through the many 20 Christmas, I feel like it would be selfish to just pick and choose. Instead, if I have to choose, I think I would pick the time my parents got me my Macbook pro. I mean I think others can agree that this laptop is 10x better than the laptops I've had in the past. 4 years later, I'm still using it. Money well spent on something defiantly useful and fun at the same time!

6) Favourite Christmas scent? 
I love candles! So, I really don't have a Christmas scent; but I do love the scent of vanilla! I think think it smells so sweet. But, other than that, Body Bath and Works have amazing scented candles, and even Christmas smells. LOVE THEM ALL.

7) Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? 
Not really traditions to be honest. Our Christmas Eves are very low-key and very family oriented. We like to just spend the time together. Nothing too interesting about that ahah.

8) What tops your tree?
HAHA, I wish I had a straight answer for you. We usually change it up whenever we feel like it. It's either an angel we've been using of many years. I think it is absolutely beautiful. But, that beauty hasn't been seen at the top of our Christmas tree this year... I'm thinking she's going to make her appearance on Christmas! 

9) Favourite festive song?



10) What is the best part of Christmas for you?
I mean, I can pick almost every Christmas memory I was fortunate enough celebrate with my family. I mean others don't really get that sort of luxury. If I really had to pick, then I'd pick the Christmas my family hosted a Christmas party at our house when I was younger. I don't remember the year, but I do remember having so much fun running up and down floors with my cousins, and my sister's godbrothers, and other cousins who I'm not as close with anymore. I mean, it was fun! 

THAT WAS FUN! aha, I'm not even lying, this tag actually made me realize what I need to do in order to prep for Christmas day, and hopefully the Christmas party we will be hosting this year! Too excited. But, then there still gifts I have to go out and buy...  


What's your favourite part of Christmas?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment