30 June 2014

Weekly Wishes #22

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! I am done school (for the next two weeks) and I am excited to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Like I said in that mini/awkward introduction... I AM DONE THE FIRST HALF OF SUMMER SCHOOL! wohoo! I was able to study for both of my test, although I feel like I was prepared for one more than the other. Other than studying... maintaining my room was absolutely hard.. Penelope has me going crazy in my own room!
    This Week's Wishes
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Blog everyday! Since I do not have school for the next 2 weeks, my goal is to blog at least once a day! So in order for me to do that... I got to also plan and create my posts ahead of time. Wish me luck on this one!
    2. Maintain my clean room. I haven't had my room this clean for more than a week! Whatever I am doing, I want to keep it up so that I am not finding myself cleaning my room every other day!
    3. Save money to buy Penelope a bigger cage! I love my bunny, but she is getting bigger and bigger everyday! I think its time to bless her with a new home and buy her a much bigger cage to lay in! She cute and all lying in my closet, but I think its time she has her own space to relax in.
    4. Just have fun! I don't have any school to worry about, and I want to be doing something with friends everyday! With maybe just one day off for relaxation. 
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment