02 June 2014

Weekly Wishes #18

background image via

Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week where I will be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last week, I successfully was able to study for both of my midterm, and complete them with confidence. Although I have yet to receive my marks on those test, I am hoping I did very well! Blogging every day in May was a failure... aha let be real here, I didn't even follow the prompts or even blogged daily, but it is a challenge for a reason! 
    This Week's Wishes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Hit the gym. Since I am in school 4 times a week, my goal is to work out after my classes DAILY. I finish my classes at noon, which gives me loads of time to work out and then go home to do whatever else I need to do. Since I am not scheduled to work during the week, I really have no excuse to not go to the gym sine I am already there. 
    2. Cut the carbs out of my diet. Yes... I am an asian girl who loves my rice, so it will definitely be hard for me to cut out carbs from my diet. But I am determine to shed pounds; and if changing what I eat and how much I eat and exercising will help, then I will try my best to accomplish this!
    3. Clean my room. My room is constantly getting messy after I clean it, and last I failed to leave time during the week to clean. I need to make a game plan to make sure I keep it clean longer than just 2 days. Maybe I should just put things away right away instead of just piling it up on my table... that's a good plan lol.  
    4. Start creating study sheets.  Next week, I AGAIN have two midterms, Tuesday and Wednesday, so this week I am hoping to create a study sheet as early as possible so that I can study earlier then later for both tests. I need to ace both midterms as well. 
    5. Sleep. I am honestly so exhausted.. this past week was just so hectic I barely got enough sleep to go through today's lecture. 
    6. Help my sister with Prom! My sister's prom is THIS Friday, and this week is crucial for last minute details! Like, we still haven't picked out accessories, so this is something we need to do this week. Also, make test trials! She wanted me to do her makeup, so this week we need to find free time in our schedule to do test trials!
    7. Buy an outfit for Sunday! On Sunday is my sister Annual for cadet (if you don't know what I'm talking about, click HERE to see my last Annual post), and I want to buy an outfit that will just look fab. So, this week I am on the hunt to find something, I'm thinking a maxi dress since it will be appropriate for both the weather and occasion.
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo

    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment