29 June 2014

Social Sunday #5

Happy Sunday everyone! It has honestly been months since I've last participated in this link up, and last night I randomly decided why not re-link  with Ashley and Neely for Social Sundays! Click HERE if you're also interested in participating in today's social. 

Here are this weeks questions! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?
I'm currently doing a double major in Psychology and Anthropology. I've been changing my second major until I've finally fell in love with anthropology!

2. What is the best purchase you've made lately?
I got my repurchase of my Shine-Free Fit Me Foundation Stick!!!! I absolutely love this foundation. 
image via

3. What is something silly we don't know about you and go... 
Lol silly? ... I am not a party girl, but I love to have fun!

4. What is your favourite Holiday?
Hmm... I don't have a specific favourite Holiday... but I love the ones that give me a long weekend!

5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
I always check my phone!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment