16 June 2014

Weekly Wishes #20

background image via
Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week where I will be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes Recap
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last week was so hectic, I personally don't remember whether or not I accomplished last week's wishes... I don't want to ramble on, but here are this week's wishes! 
    This Week's Wishes
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Hit the gym. Since I am in school 4 times a week, my goal is to work out after my classes DAILY. I finish my classes at noon, which gives me loads of time to work out and then go home to do whatever else I need to do. Since I am not scheduled to work during the week, I really have no excuse to not go to the gym sine I am already there. 
    2. Cut the carbs out of my diet. This has actually gotten hard and hard for me... especially with the people I hang out with! I love me some rice, and I think it is time for me to start this diet ALL over again since I failed... for the past few weeks -.-
    3. Maintain my clean room. I haven't had my room this clean for more than a week! Whatever I am doing, I want to keep it up so that I am not finding myself cleaning my room every other day!
    4. Start and finish my assignments. I have two assignments due next Monday. My goal is to finish one of them (preferably the social development assignment) on Friday, so that I have the weekend to work on my forensics assignment and the weekend to edit my social development one... let's hope I get this one done for sure!
    5. Finish up textbook notes and study sheets for final exams! I have both my summer school exams scheduled on Friday... one in the morning, and the other in the evening (just my luck right?) I need to get my studying started right after I finish my assignments, so getting the textbook reading and study sheets done NOW is critical!
    These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo
    post signature

    No comments:

    Post a Comment