22 June 2014

The Social Sunday #4

Happy Sunday everyone! It has honestly been months since I've last participated in this link up, and last night I randomly decided why not re-link  with Ashley and Neely for Social Sundays! Click HERE if you're also interested in participating in today's social. 

Here are this weeks questions! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What's your favourite scary movie?
Growing up, I was never a fan of scary movies. But lately, I've been catching up on some movies I missed when I was younger, and I have honestly become a huge fan of the Saw series... I definitely think it could be a scary movie... if I was younger and had no idea about the story line!

2. What is your favourite weird TV show you think no one else watches?
This is a hard one since I'm not entirely sure I which TV shows I would classify as weird.... Maybe Dance Moms - I definitely love the story, but I don't think others like to watch it. 

3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?
There are a lot!!!! But I got to go with all of Mariah Carey's older songs, and definitely every song from my main men, One Direction. Huge fan of them!

4. What is your favourite book to read?
I love any romance novels. Hand one to me, and I'll probably finish the book in a good 5-6 hours!

5. The one website you vista more time a day than others?
HA, you'd think I'd say Facebook, which would be a typical answer for anyone... but I would have to say Tumblr. You gotta love all those cute and beautiful pictures with an inspirational/love quote or even cute photos of couples. Tumblr is a great place to escape!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment