04 June 2014

ABC's of Thankfulness

The other day, I was browsing around blogs catching up on my daily reads as I approached a post called "ABC's of Thankfulness" by Simply Clarke. I thought it was a great way to express the thanks that I have for both the little and big things in my life.  Besides, it has been a while since I wrote a thankful post about... well anything. So last night I sat down and really reflected for the things that I am genuinely thankful for... Here's my list! and please feel free to a similar post and leave your links in my comment box. I would love to see what you're thankful for!

A
Ashley
My one and only sister - my best friend.

B
Blogging
I only started blogging less than a year ago, and I have seem to find myself better able to express my life in a positive manner. 

C
Coffee
Keeps me awake during the day, especially when I had minimal sleep,

D
DADDY
I love my dad, and I am just thankful that he could be in my life everyday supporting me and encouraging me to always do my best.

E
Education
I never really valued the education I am able to have until I realized the amount of people who are struggling to get an education... it is seriously something a lot of people should realize.

F
Family
Family will always come first regardless of the situation. They are my one true love who I can always count on and love. 

G
God
He will always come first in everything I do. He is Love, and the reason why I am here.

H
Home
There is no place like home.

I
i-Phone
Without my phone, I would have no way of contacting others unlimitedly and quick. This is the fastest form of communication I have to others... I shouldn't take my i-phone for granted. 

J
Justin 
Jay is always there for me, through the good and the bad. We may have our ups and downs, but he is someone I can truly trust with my heart. He makes me happy.

K
Kisses
Shows the love that friends and family have towards me.

L
Love
My love for my friends, family and Jay is my motivation.

M
Mommy
She will never stop loving and being there for me. 

N
Netflix
Netflix has saved me from boredom and doing foolishness during days where I have nothing else to do.

O
Outdoors
Once in a while, it just great to leave the city and relax elsewhere. The great outdoors allows me to relax in peaceful environment.

P
Penelope
My one and only rabbit whom I love soooo much! And she is just the cutest!

Q
Quiet
The quiet allows me to get a lot of thinking, and readings done.

R
Reading 
I love reading. Whether it is textbooks or novels, my mind is opening and expanding a lot through the different things I read. It is amazing.

S
Stars
I live in the city, and we hardly get a good view of stars. The night is always so much of beautiful whenever I am out of my city... so relaxing and so beautiful to be looking at the stars!

T
Technology
Technology has done a lot for us... it has honestly made life a little easier and everything more accessible.

U
University of Toronto
UTM is the university that I am currently attending, and I am thankful that I am so fortunate enough to attend a prestigious school and receiving such great education.

V
Vacations
I love a good get away from a busy and hectic lifestyle! 

W
Words
A way of communicating my thoughts and feelings with other people. I would be extremely frustrated if I was unable to express my feelings without words.

X
X-rays
Don't really know anything else that starts with x...

Y
You
Thank's for stopping by and reading my blog you guys!

Z
Zumba
I am absolutely loving zumba with my friends!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment