24 November 2015

Kate Spade SURPRISE Sale!

KATE SPADE SUPRISE SALE

Hey guys!  The last time I spoke about my most recent Kate Spade purchase, a lot of you were stunned and amazed at how much I spent on my actual purchase! (Read the post HERE) And, surprisingly, I had no idea that there were a lot of you who were unaware about the amazing deals Kate Spade has during their surprise sale!

So, I thought this would be a great time to tell you that Kate Spade is having another Surprise Sale! No, really, they are, and it is just before Black Friday/Cyber Monday. So, you can easily skip the long line ups at the stores on those days, and actually sit at the comfort of you bed and purchase items that are up to 75% off

These are the few items I'm eyeing for either myself, or as a Christmas gift for my mom and sister:

Wallets:
Penn Valley Need // Berkeley Lane Neda 

Handbags: 
Southport Avenue Small Jenny // Newbury Lane Cassie


For the simple of ease, sign into the sale with the email you use all the time. That is the email they will use to notify you of future sales the they may have! 

Have you checked out the sale yet? What are some of your favourites?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment