03 November 2015

Week 2 of Dieting (A Recap)


TWO WEEKS has past. And, truthfully, this week has been A LOT easier than last week. I didn't have the desiring craving for chips or chocolate. When I thought about it, I didn't feel sad for not being able to eat it. So, I say this week has been a success!

I didn't make a collage of all the foods I ate nor did I really document it. I'm not sure why exactly. I think it was mainly because of all the midterms and essays and jury duty I had to endure during the past week. And, I guess it is safe to say that I was just stressed out and really didn't find the time to write down every little thing I ate.

But, when it came to eating out, or buying food, I found myself for cautious and really happy with the selections I chose. There were times were I found myself opting out the rice for a salad, or just choosing to eat something healthier than easy-to-buy fast foods.

Also, going 10 days without coffee has been the greatest experience. I did, however, bought myself a coffee last week after having 4-5 hours of sleep. I found my heart was beating SO much faster than it normally would when I used to drink coffee like water. And, I found myself MORE tired. So, I think I'm going to stick to my ways of drinking water instead of coffee!

Overall, week 2 has been a success. I'm not even worrying about weight loss. This entire challenge is devoted to changing the way I eat, and making healthier choices! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment