08 August 2014

What is Love?


Have you ever sat down and wondered who in your life truly loves you? I have. And with so many unanswered questions, I usually find myself looking through passages to see what the bible says about love. I realized that there was a lot. I had no strategy of how to approach this, so I wandered my way to the first few posts of She Reads Truth when they first started. I noticed that their plans were from YouVision, and then it hit me.

I decided to start my own weekly journey in the reading, reflection and response to what the bible says about love. If you'd like to follow alone, join HERE and perhaps start your own journey!

So when will you see my posts? I decided to do this 16 Day Plan on Fridays, Making this a 16 week plan about "what is love". Interested in my journey? See you back next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment