11 August 2014

Weekly Wishes #28


Happy Monday bloggers! It is that time of the week to be linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. This is a great linkup to share weekly goal and receive some encouragement from others who also have wishes/goals for the week!

Last Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week was just exhausting! I didn't even touch my paper until last minute, but that is really my fault. And, I couldn't really save money for a cage last week since I had to pay for my parking pass for the upcoming school year. And, I was given long shifts last week, and I took them thinking I'd be able to handle everything.... boy was last week just exhausting. 
This Week's Wishes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Save money to buy Penelope a bigger cage! I love my bunny and I just love to spoil her. Its time for her to relax in a new and bigger cage. All I have to do is save my money for my little rabbit. 
  2. Textbook notes: I have no excuse. I must write and CATCH up with all textbook notes, especially since the exam is QUICKLY approaching. I need to do well.
  3. Cut my portions in half. I am really determined to lose weight, and I know what I eat, and how often I eat has a lot to do with my weight. My plan for this week is to cut my portions in half. Perhaps this will help my weight drop a little, don't you think?
  4. Run everyday in the morning. Since I don't go to school daily anymore, that means I don't go to the gym daily either. Instead of stressing at home about what I should be doing, I decided to run everyday. I will wake early in the morning and run around the neighbourhood. OR if anything, I'll run around the nice little pond we have near my neighbourhood, OR the high school track near by my place. I clearly have a lot of options, so there is really no excuse as to why I wouldn't be able to run in the morning. 
  5. Sleep. I need to catch up on sleep, I am just exhausted.
These are my wishes for the week.  If you're participating and happened to hop onto my blog, leave your link so I can leave some encouragement as well! Have a great Monday, xo


No comments:

Post a Comment