28 November 2013

The Thankful Project: Free Day

Wow, today is officially the last day of The Thankful Project hosted by Kenzie.  There's so much I can talk about with the free-reign to be thankful for anything.  Although I am Canadian and already celebrated thanksgiving here, I don't see the harm of being thankful for another day.

As Christmas is now fast approaching, soon than later we are all going to realize that we've all got to start getting used to writing 2014 on everything do we.  Yes, that's right… A new year is quickly approaching and that means I have to start figuring out a new list of my New Years revolutions… o with that being said, I think it is a great time to be thankful for the friends and family that stuck by my side in 2013, who made this year memorable and worthy for me.

Day 28: Free Day

I think it really is important for me to thank all of those people who really helped me this year - whether it was through my personal struggles or striving to reach that personal goal.  I am thankful that I had the love, care and support from others to keep me motivated to live every day. 

These are the people who make me me, and quite frankly, without these people in my life, I would not be here today being exciting to start a new year. So thank you to all the friends and family for keeping me on my feet to share my life with you all.  It is a great feeling knowing someone is always there. 


























Catch up on my previous posts!

Although today is American Thanksgiving, take time to read the post I wrote on Canadian Thanksgiving! I wrote about someone close to my heart and I would love for you to all take the chance to read what I was thankful for during that time. 

Thankful for You.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment