30 June 2015

If We Were On A Coffee Date | Vol. 2

background image via
If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that I went to Wasaga beach. Actually, I blogged about it already, so if you read that post, I wouldn't have to tell you... (HERE). It was both relaxing and somewhat fun. But nonetheless, it was a weekend getaway I really needed. Away from all the chaos happening here at home, school, and life in general!

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you that I'm nervous about the future. I've been thinking about about the what's I'm suppose to do after I graduate from uni. It is honestly nerve racking and just unsettling not to know because I do not have a solid plan. I need to really put my head and heart together to see what I really want to do in the future.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you I read 3 books in this month alone. It would have been 4, but I actually got distracted being in Wasaga and not bringing the physical book with me there. In fact, I finished each book in less than 3 days. They were all John Green books - The Fault in my Stars definitely my favourite.

If we were on a coffee date, I'd tell you about my new phone. I love my new phone. It's the new Samsung 6 Edge. At first I thought I would low-key be upset about not being on the Apple side of things anymore, but the switch was incredibly easy! I'm actually very impressed with the phone, especially the camera.

If we were on a coffee date, we'd probably talk about OTNB. Yes, I love Orange is the New Black. Although, there are some interactions between characters that make me feel uncomfortable, but the story line overall is pretty great! I love the new character, Stella, played by Ruby Rose - and she is just absolutely gorgeous! I would also talk about how I feel really bad for Dayanara's character. The entire season, she defiantly suffered a lot. I'd probably go on an on, but I don't want to give spoilers to those who have yet to watch the season!

Hope to see y'all on our next coffee date!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment