01 July 2015

July Edition: Monthly Wishes + Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians! 

Because it is already a new month, I can go on and on about how the days are quickly passing, and how we are already past the half mark of the 2015th year. I could save you the troubles of reading that thought process, and just go straight into my goals for the month. I choose just to go straight into the goals. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Month's Wishes

1. Fitness. This month, I want to focus on fitness more than everything. I like my body and all, please don't get me wrong, it is just, I have certain areas -arms, stomach, chin- that I just want to get rid of. And, because it is impossible to just focus on one area, a complete fitness plan is needed - one that includes the diet portion and the workout portion. This month is a new month, and honestly, this is something I need and want to stick with. 

2. Kill summer school. This is the second half of summer school, and I will be taking Cognitive Development. Once I finish this course (in the end of August), I would have officially finish all the requirements for my Psychology major that goes towards my HBSc. It is exciting, and I cannot wait to just kill it. Wish me luck!

3. Make the money. Because I am literally only taking one course, this is the opportunity I have to make the money I need. I need the money to pay off my credit card bill, and then make the money for school essentials like books, and parking pass... oh, and not to mention tuition... It would also be nice to have money to go with friends, and for personal shopping. 

4. "Fix" my Blog. I love blogging, and I want to be more inspired to blog more.. if its not more, then at least have more bloggable posts. Not sure what that means exactly, but I think some of you understand! Also, when I say "fix", I'm thinking about moving. Not entirely sure about it yet, but it is something I've been definitely looking into. Hopefully this month, my research will help me understand the entire process. 
5. Research my future. As September is quickly approaching, I am finding myself more and more worried about my future plans. Like what I will be doing after I graduate university, and beyond plans beyond that... This month, I really need to get my s**t together and figure out a plan. A plan for a career. 

It may look like I have a lot of heavy goals for the month, and I do. Hopefully, the fear of the unknown will push me towards getting everything completely. Especially the losing weight part.. I want to look amazing when I graduate in less than a year!
    post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment