14 July 2015

Typography Creation! | #AnInspiredSeason

background image via
Hello, hello! Today is the fourth day of the #AnInspiredSeason hosted by both the lovely Bailey and Katie! Today's prompt is: Pick a verse for your season and create something based on it (a blog post, a painting, a poem, anything you're inspired to make)!

As mentioned in my previous posts, I am describing my "season" as a mist. If you don't quite understand why, it is because I feel confused. Confused about where I will and should be in my near future. I am soon graduating from university, and I literally have no plans afterwards. I don't know if I am even certain about going into certain career, or completely do a 360 and go into a different career direction. Beside being confused with that, I am confused about everything about me. So, like the mist, whether you are driving or walking, it is hard to sometimes see what is in front of you. That is exactly how I feel. I don't know what is to come. 

But, like how at the end of the tunnel there is light.. I truly believe that a clearer day is to come after a mist. I can only hope the same will shortly happen for me! 

For today's, I decided to create a mini typography to remind myself of the good that is in store for me. Hopefully, this will inspire you as well to stay in the positive! 
P.S. I made this really fast, and I know it isn't the best; but this is something I wanted to do. So, I already know I need to do more typography practice! But the point is to just don't give up! :) 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment