04 February 2014

Thoughts for Tuesday: You and I

Good morning, and happy Tuesday to all of you! 

This morning I decided that I wanted to start up a weekly link-up just to say I tried it. Thoughts on Tuesday is a fun and exciting way to link up your favourite posts and meet other bloggers at the same time! Link up anything that comes to mind on this lovely Tuesday! Don't forget to grab a button and link-up with me on Thoughts on Tuesday! 


This morning I woke up happy for the first time in a long time.

I guess it had something to do with the fact that I had an amazing time with Jay yesterday.  But this was usually rare for me. I have to wake up early in the morning to drive my sister to school, so you could tell that I am just exhausted to do so in the morning. But, today was different.  I guess you can say love is in the air. What a cliche! Yes... I know.

I had a great day with Jay.... better than I expected.  We've been having problems lately and truthfully I was nervous about seeing him for the first time in 2 weeks. I wasn't sure how I should act, and what I would say. I haven't been this nervous since the beginning... which was 3 years ago. But like I said, yesterday went better than I expected. 

I just can't help but smile this morning.

I wish it was easier to explain to you all, instead of just rambling on and on about how happy I feel this morning and yesterday.

I thought I would share with you this song that just makes me happy when I hear it.  It is such a beautiful song to the point that I made it my alarm for the mornings.  When I woke up this morning hearing this song, I literally just laid in bed... just listening to the words, and just felt it all.  I hope you all enjoy this song just as I have. And hopefully you'll be thinking of that special someone for the upcoming Valentine's day preparations. 


What are some of your thoughts on this Tuesday? Link up!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment