20 February 2014

Falling Plates

The other night I was unable to fall asleep.  I guess it was because of all the stress and anxiety running through my mind about the things I should be doing with my week off from school.  So as I laid in bed, I decided to search for an answer.... an answer to what? I would tell you, but I didn't even know what I was searching for. 

Happiness? How to stop stressing? How to fall asleep faster? I was searching, but I didn't know what I was searching for... 

Then I somehow came across this powerful video on youtube that I have this strong urge to share with you all.  I found this video to be so incredible because I've never saw God's love expressed in the form of falling plates.

Please take a few minutes to watch it... I'll wait! No rush.


Powerful isn't it? Just makes you look at Jesus's love for us and the world from such a different, yet amazing interpretation. Sometimes it is so easy for us to lose ourselves in the many things/events that are going on in our waking life. It is important to relax and just look towards God, for he has the ability to comfort us from all our stresses.  How can we love others, if we are unable to show our gratitude and love for Him and all that he has done for us? 
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love - 1 John 4:8
Sometimes it is so easy for us to lose ourselves in the many things/events that are going on in our waking life. It is important to relax and just look towards God, for he has the ability to comfort us from all our stresses.  How can we love others, if we are unable to show our gratitude and love for Him and all that he has done for us?

As this video literally just takes a few minutes from your time, it can have a huge impact on everything you see or do. Let's not forget why and how we are all here today. 
Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus - Romans 8:1 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment